Kamis, 16 Juni 2011

Go Away

Why did I see him when I wanted to forget about him?

A few days ago at PVJ I saw him at the parking lot.He was walking with his new friends while I was inside the car.
But my mom was there so I just acted cold and looked at him from the corner of my eyes.
Soon I regretted it.If only I had looked at him longer,I wouldn't have been crazy over him.
I walked around the mall over and over again until every corners I could find.
Then I saw someone who looks like him.
My sister said it was him.
But I didn't believe her.
I starred at him to make sure it was really him.
But his friends began to laugh at me as they pointed me.
Maybe their conversation was like,"Dude,there's a girl looking at you,"
I felt like I've lost my face so I quickly covered my self.
Other from that problem.
I am very thankfull that finally,after all this time,I could see him.
Although it was no longer than 2 seconds.
Anyway,
I've made a big decision that will change my future.
I don't know why I finally agreed and put all my courage,spirit,mind and body for this.
I just don't know if this is right.
I'll do my best and think of what will happen next later.
The most important is working hard,right?
One more thing
about Lee Soo Man.
I know I hate him.I really do.
Because what he did to H.O.T,DBSK,and Hankyung.
But I don't know what to say too.Because without him there wouldn't be H.O.T.
There wouldn't be DBSK
and there wouldn't be Super Junior,SHINee,SHINHWA,f(x) and SNSD(Though I don't really like them)
He's annoying but he's great.
It makes me hate him even more.
Because I am speechless.
I hate him but I thank him for making such a great bands that caused mania.
So..
I don't know.
I just don't know what to say.
Still don't like him.zzzz
LMAO^^
Oh,my.Tony,you're so cute.....
Jaejoooonnnng!!Changmin!!!
Gyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

0 komentar:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com