Sabtu, 04 Juni 2011

I can't believe this T________T

I can't believe this.I did some research about lee soo man and SM entertainment and figured out how scary the man is.
He...Only gave pennies every album H.O.T sold.
And after they disbanded.
Moon Hee Jun started solo career.
His first album sold 600.000 copies.
But SM decided not to support him anymore.
And he has to poured down all his money and savings for his second album.
Fans were sleeping in front of his house when one morning they saw his mother came out crying as she said,"Please.Please save my Hee Jun"
I don't if these rumours are true or not.
But one that I know.SM is a very scary place.
I mean the forum said that.
DBSK is like the next generation of H.O.T
The dancer..U-Know Yunho is like Jang Woo Hyuk
English speaker..Micky is like Tony
The cute one..the more you see him the more you'll like them...Xiah Junsu is like Lee Jae Won
Handsome face,nice voice..Hero Jaejoong is like Moon Hee Jun
The cute,amazing,and when you see him you got a feeling like you want to take care of him..Max Changmin is like Kangta.

The one who said this is currently 22 years old.
She was a member of H.O.T and she was quite active in the forum.So she knows many things.
She also said they still watch over the members until 8 to 9 years after they disbanded.

I got a feeling the forum was written in 2010.

Anyway,it also said that H.O.T's money was being used for Boa,SM's favourite child.
I wasn't a fan of Boa.But after I read this.
I feel like..
Geez...
It also said that Boa is quite bossy.

Anyway,H.O.T manager felt sorry and pitty the boys very much.
That's why he planned to pull out the boys out of SM.
But he was caught off and soon fired.
Now he is working for SIDUS.
He was also a manager of G.O.D
That's why SM hates G.O.D so much.

That's only a piece of Lee Soo Man's dangerousness.
Btw,I watched Strength of Love starring Kangta and Tony.
It was Hope song era.(I know since Tony played the song)
And it was a master piece.
Both of them are dying for.
So handsome.

Anyway,
I can't get my mind out of what happened to Hee Jun.
Lee Soo Man..
That guy just declared war to us,
H.O.T and DBSK fans.
Or should I say..
He had declared war to us A LOOOOONG TIME AGO!

I present this post to 'Dedicated to H.O.T'
Which is H.O.T's eternal fans.
Forever H.O.T!!VIVA!!!!

0 komentar:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com