Selasa, 10 Mei 2011

Happy Belated Birthday,Prince Ryosuke

Happy Belated Birthday,Yamada Ryosuke.

Happy Birthday,Shida Mirai and Peach a.k.a Koong(Suckseed)
I love Suckseed very much.
And Arena's song is wonderful.
Percaya ato kagak?
Tukang bangunan di sebelah hum gw nyetel radio keras".
Lagunya Baby nya Justin Bieber lagi.
Gubrak!!
Huahahahahaha
Maksud gw..Ayolah maaaang..
The problem is..I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER SO MUCH!!!!
>.<
Anou...
I'm reading a manga Gakuen Alice at mangafox.
And I can't wait to see chapter 147..
Oh come on,Natsume.Please don't dieeeeeee...hueeeeee T___T
(well just in case Tachibana Higuchi read this)
To Tachibana Higuchi:
Your manga is awesome!
I read it for the first time (also watch it on animax)when I was 10.
Same age as Mikan,right?XD
Well,I hope I can see another excellent manga from you.
We're never too old to read manga and to dream right?
Maybe they'll think I'm a bit crazy since I'm 15 already.
I also haven't got any boyfriend.
I had a first love though.I had it when I was 9.But I never had a chance to date him.
I let him go now.And have a crush to another guy.
But everytime I like a guy,it feels like I can never be with him.
You see?He's 3 years older then me,2 grades above me.
He's handsome,prince alike,and popular(well of course)
They said that in his new school,girls praised him like a prince or something.
When I heard about that,I feel like,"OMG!Is this the real version of Goo Jun Pyo?BBF comes to live!I wish I can be Geum Jan Di..But I don't want to be that poor'
I guess enough about me.
At least for today.^^

0 komentar:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com