Rabu, 11 Mei 2011

I luv Thai Movies

Olla!!Today I shopped till drop!hahahah.
I went to Paris van Java and spent most of my chinese new year money.
I'm so happy but also a bit guilty.
Whatever.
Now I'm listening to Suckseed soundtrack by Jirayu Laongmanae.
I don't know why.Sometimes I hope I was born in Japan or western countries.
But if I hope too much.Then Thailand is fine.
You see?There are many handsome boys,the language is funny(I like it when they say 'shit'.hahahah.just kidding),and the movies are awesome(though I don't like the horror movies.They are so scary)
Anou sa...
I want to make a story again.About yamajima.
I believe  Yamajima is not dead.Although we all know they had a fight.
And the reason is ridiculous is well.But what can we do,right?That's how boys are.

0 komentar:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com