Selasa, 17 Mei 2011

What the hell is wrong with this guy?

OMG!
I can't believe how much I hate Lee Su Man!
First,he's so crazy of money that he never gives royalties as much as other companies.
You know that's why H.O.T disbanded,right?
And they formed J.T.L and again.
That Lee Su Man seemed to blocked their way to show in public.
Damned you!!
Okay,first one is fine really.
And again!!The second one happened to DBSK.The case is almost the same.
And then Jaejoong,junho and Yoochun formed JYJ.
It happened again!!
Lee Su Man blocked it again.Why can't they show on Music Bank and Stuffs?Why?
What's wrong with that guy?
I think he's pshyco.
I hate him!I hate him!I really do!!!
I hope he goes down from his chair quickly and let Kangta replace that old man.
Okay,sorry if I'm being harsh.
But he's so unforgivable.
He's too much!He's just too much!

0 komentar:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com